Please Note:
Anybody looking for Unabridged copies of birth, death or marriage certificates for VISA or Immigration purposes will need to apply in person at the any Department of Home Affairs office.

Unfortunately, Home Affairs no longer accepts 3rd party applications and only immediate family members can apply. If you do not live in South Africa and cannot get an immediate family member to do this on your behalf, then you will need to contact the South African Embassy or Consulate in your country of residence. So sadly I cannot do this on your behalf.